2.16.2012

Cookies, Cream, Cupcakes, Oh My!

I am helping give a baby shower tomorrow for a friend at work and I volunteered to do cupcakes. I love baking and I wanted to try something different than your ordinary cupcake, so thanks to Pinterest, I found a recipe that looked and sounded delicious. I am a sucker for cookies and cream anything, milkshakes, ice cream, the Oreo blizzard at Dairy Queen, yum :). So when I saw this recipe I had to try it! Here is the cupcake recipe; I used my own cream cheese icing recipe, listed below, but I am sure they both are delicious. Enjoy!


Cream Cheese Icing:
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsalted butter
2 cups confectioner's sugar

Beat the cream cheese, butter & vanilla with an electric mixer. Gradually add sugar until blended. Beat with electric mixture until creamy.

Makes enough to ice 24 cupcakes or a 9x13 cake




No comments:

Post a Comment